2020 Panini Immaculate Collegiate Football Hobby Box
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
2020 Panini Immaculate Collegiate Football Cards delivers (5) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards and (1) Base or Parallel in Every Box! By combining premium patches, legendary autographs, and a strong 2020 NFL Draft Class, this year’s Immaculate Collegiate Football should be one of our best yet!
Configuration: 1 pack/6 cards
2020 Panini Immaculate Collegiate Football Cards Box Hits:
- (5) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards
- (1) Base or Parallel
2020 Panini Immaculate Collegiate Football Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (5) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards in Every Box!
- Immaculate Combos - Features two autographs from a pair of star players from the same university! Hunt for the Gold, Green and Platinum parallels as well!
- Immaculate Patches Brand Logo, Conference Logo and Team Logo are three different 1/1 sets that feature the best memorabilia swatches from this year’s top draft prospects!
- Rookie Patch Autographs are one of Immaculate’s most iconic cards! These autographs are combined with prime memorabilia, including Team Logo Shields, Conference, Bowl and Championship Logos.
- In Immaculate Jumbos, find different, oversized swatches of player memorabilia across multiple sets, like Collegiate Jumbo Team Logo!
- Immaculate Trios Autographs is an 9-card set that features star-studded groupings from the same school!
- Quad Tags - These quad-swatch cards feature material from top rookies and current stars that used to rule the collegiate gridiron!
- Team Slogan Signature Die Cuts is a 50-card set, featuring autographs and memorabilia, paired with that player’s team slogan from their alma mater!
- Premium Patches Rookie Autographs - Chase these beautiful ON-CARD autographed jumbo memorabilia cards that highlight the best of the 2020 NFL Draft!
- (1) Base or Parallel in Every Box!
- The exclusive 25-card base set is limited to just 99 copies! Look for the following parallels: Red #’d/49, Blue #’d/25, Gold #’d/10, Green #’d/5 and Platinum #’d/1