Federation and Empire: Minor Empires 2016
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Lyran Democratic Republic is more than just a renegade province of the Lyran Star Empire. It is a vital balance point between the Lyrans and Hydrans.
- The LDR can share repair and conversion facilities with the Lyrans.
- Ships of the LDR are more powerful than the Lyran ships due to their Gatling phasers.
- Wall Cloud scenario: The LDR rejoins the Lyran Star Empire.
The Vudar Enclave was far different than the Klingons tricked the Federation into believing, but it was still a player in the final years of the General War, locking up key territory in a “neutral” enclave secretly much closer to the Klingon Empire than thought.
- Ion Storm Generators and Ion Pulse Generators can disrupt enemy operations.
- The secret Vudar base in “The Hole” contains a secret shipyard and a secret fleet.
- Static Fog scenario: the Klingons decide to crush the Vudar Enclave.
- Electric Strom scenario: The Vudar and the LDR carve new empires out of old ones.
The Seltorian Tribunal arrived late in the General War and asked the Klingons for a planet where they could set up a base to attack the Tholians. The Klingons were only too happy to have a new ally – until they discovered the Seltorian secret.
- Seltorian Web Breakers can destroy Tholian webs – and Tholia itself
- Seltorian Hive Ships act as a mobile shipyard – one that can build shipyards
- Vortex of Vengeance scenario: The Seltorians declare war on the Tholians
- Freak Storm scenario: Seltorians, Hydrans, LDF, and Vudar attack the Klingons.
- All of the minor empires rely on auxiliary warships assembled into tactical groups.