SCAN THIS, CHUMMERS
- Have you tackled the Beginner Box Set and are ready to move up in the Sixth World?
- Are you a game master easy to give Shadowrun a shot, and you want a few extra tools at your disposal from the first toss of your dice?
- Do you play Shadowrun now, and are you looking for a set of tools that’ll allow you to easily introduce new gamers to your favorite RPG at your local game store or hangout?
Say yes to any of this? Then Runner’s Toolkit: Alphaware is the box set for you.
Designed as the perfect stepping-stone between the Shadowrun Beginner Box Set and Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, this box can fill a number of roles. Whether you’re looking for more adventures and options to move beyond the Beginner Box Set, laying the groundwork for your gaming group to move fully onto Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, or providing adventures, maps, and other tools to use in conjunction with the core rulebook, you’ll find this kit invaluable.
Runner’s Toolkit: Alphaware contains:
- Fully detailed character booklets with statistics, background information, preferred tactics, and a solo adventure for each character;
- Rules of the Street, a rulebook with spells, guns, combat options, and everything that makes Shadowrun great;
- Plots and Paydata, a book with a collection of fully detailed adventures, a trove of non-player characters, and hooks for future adventures;
- Eight double-sided maps to help players and gamemasters track the action;
- A handful of six-sided dice;
- And more tools to make playing and running the game easier!
$49.99 Excl. tax
$44.99 Excl. tax
$19.99 Excl. tax