Shipping & Returns
We ship via USPS or UPS Ground, to all 50 States. Shipping is free on orders over $175 to the Lower 48, and $200 for Alaska/Hawaii.
A signature will be required on any purchase over $500.
Due to Paypal's policy on Seller Protection, we will only ship to the verified address on file with Paypal, and re-routing will not be allowed.
Returns are offered for sealed product within 30 days of purchase, including items damaged during shipping. Login and submit a ticket through the web shop with the details and your order #, and we will be in contact soon.
We primarily ship via UPS, and insure all packages for the value of the purchase.
We are not responsible for packages damaged in transit. If there is a damaged package, you are relying on the insurance we purchase on your behalf to protect your investment.
If the package is damaged in transit to you, it is vital that you follow UPS' requirements for photo documentation so we can file the claim in a timely fashion. Failure to do so may result in a refused insurance claim.
Here are the UPS photo requirements. Please forward the pictures to us so we can start the claims process.
UPS Photo Documentation Requirements
Although a physical inspection at a UPS-approved facility (location) is typically required for damage package claims, photo documentation can also be submitted, as it helps to provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available
- The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box.
- The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. The second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width
The online claims application supports following file formats: